Tuesday, October 04, 2005

making strides


So I actually did something today! Yeah for me, well atleast I accomplished something today. I made my first pin-hole camera since middle school. Back in the day i made one for my first photo class, but this one is much better. So hopefully ill have some of the pics from that guy up here in a few days if everything goes well. What else, uh, the fountain at school is a super cool fountain, for those of you who dont know where im talkin about, its at the UWM campus and its pretty cool. You should check it out before they tear it down again like they do every 6 months. This one should stay, but we can only hope. ill get a pic of that on here too for those who cant make it to view this spectacular site. Its like Vegas in my backyard. Like you dont even know.uh so, I also cleaned my house today,,,ok yeah, i got nothing, didnt do much but for the second half of the day............. oh yeah and just as an end note, this is a picture of my buddy's wiener and my pussy and his pussy in the back:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home