Saturday, October 01, 2005

A couple concert pics for everyone


So this summer my main goal was to have a ton of fun and make the best of it after being in school all my life. Many good shows went on this summer. From Yonder Mountain at Bonnaroo, to Keller Williams at SummerFest, to Jack at Somerset. Just to mention a few...... So many other good bands and I have pics of most of them. Even the Brazilian Girls, Do you even know about them?... crazy cats, with a good sound.

If you dont know, check em out. Anyway, Bonnaroo was a blast this year, a lil different than last due to the lack of crew, but the weather was great and Obviously my guy JACK was there SO....loved it. Steph and I stopped eating meat this last year so we couldnt cook hotdogs on window reflectors, but we did eat plenty of sandwiches, and had fun playing cards with the girls next door. SummerFest was also a good time this year, better than most. Atleast there was one good day.


The bands that I was unable to see at Bonnaroo I was able to see here in Milwaukee. Didnt have the same vibe as in Tennesse, but still a good time. Keller played an amazing set which led right into Umphrey's McGee. Got to see a little of String Cheese, but there were an absolute ton of people there so it was hard to even see anything, couldnt get any good pics there. BOOO. At the same time Yonder Mountain was on at a different stage and caught a couple of songs there, told by friends later their set was off the hook,HA.

And then, are you serious, floating down a river for four hours while getting heavily intoxicated? Probably the best idea ever! That was floating down the Apple River in Somerset, WI. Jack Johnson was there along with his friends ALO and Matt Costa. I was able to get some pretty fantastic pics and this show. A friend and I were way up front and got some good close ups with the camera. Security tried throwing me out for this, they said they didnt allow any professional cameras in the show, well let me in with it so I wasnt about to leave me spot. To make a long story short, I took off my bandana and continued to shoot the whole show. Great show by the way. Now, I have to find a real job n ow that summer is over and life continues....................one picture at a time.....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home