Sunday, April 16, 2006

Turmoil!

So......Its officially Easter and officially day number Forty-five. 45 more days til the last day of my current lease. Then what.......? Stay to rot in my current existance and further decline the amount of money that I owe to Uncle Sam at more rapid pace Or...... LiVe??????? Seems so simple, but there is actually much more. Continue to build the equipment bag and the portfolio that just might land the dream job. Expand my mind at a faster pace rather than flat lining doing something im good at????? Too many questions, looking for answeres! Maybe the answer lies to the east..., but dreams about the left are too strong to ignore. How many months is it until September????? When will the snow fall again and where will i be???? Answeres are undone.....CANADA!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lloyd said...

Screw Canada, its cold, and their politics are going to hell now too cause of the US. Come crash in my Hammock at my place for 2 months. Livings cheap, and If you cook and pump wanter I won't charge rent. :-D

-Lloyd

P.S. Choose option b) LIVE LIFE!

9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home